Pasta Italiano

My husband took me to Bucca Restaurant in Albuquerque one time and he ordered some Italian sausage with Red bell peppers. He just keep talking about how good it taste and I told him I think I can make one just like it. So I checked whats in it and what kind of spices they put in it. A week later I decided to go to the store and tried remember the aroma of the food Rick really like. So here it is and he told me that I made it way better than Bucca and I believe him because he asked me many times to make more and more. As a matter of fact he had one yesterday and have some for lunch today.

1 lbs Pasta
5 Link Italian Sausages (cooked and slice)
2 tsp Butter
1 Tbsp Roasted Sesame oil
3 Bell Peppers ( 1 Red, 1 Green, and 1 Yellow)
4 Cloves of Garlic
2 medium onions
1 14 oz. can dice tomato

Cook sausage and pasta per directions and set aside. In a large pan place butter and garlic and saute' a minute or two. Add the cooked and cut sausage and keep stirring until the sausage are golden brown. Add oil,onion , dice tomato and stir until all ingredient mix together. Add Peppers and cook until crisp. You may mix this with pasta or you can serve it separately. I promise you will love this one.